It has been an honor to serve as your State Representative from District 13B in the Minnesota House of Representatives. I’m asking for your continued support in my re-election efforts to return to St. Paul so I can keep working on your behalf.
Working together, we’ve been able to accomplish some great things for Minnesotans. I’m proud to have been a part of the team that has delivered for Minnesota. A short list of these accomplishments include:
- • Increasing funding to Minnesota public schools in each year of the current biennium. The 2016 legislative session also provided an additional increase in public school funding for schools in greater Minnesota.
- • Reforming Minnesota School Trust Land management to increase additional funding for Minnesota public schools.
- • Taking Minnesota from one of the worst states in the nation to one of the best in honoring veterans’ service by eliminating military pensions from Minnesota income tax.
- • Increase funding for veteran de-escalation intervention training for Minnesota law enforcement agencies.
- • Passing a bonding and transportation bill in the Minnesota House that would have put $700 million of construction funds into Minnesota road and bridge projects. Unfortunately, the Minnesota Senate Majority placed a last minute $180 million amendment on the bill for the controversial southwest light rail project killing the bill.
Thank you for your support.